Monday, February 27, 2012

The Skeptic and the Believer


Henry Kroll, oh, how I love skeptics. (After all, I was one!)
And the other day an international caller rang me:

“This is David Nicholls,” said the voice.

“Good afternoon, David. How can I help you?”

“I’m president of the Australian Atheist Foundation.”

“Yes?”

“Some of my people have been getting your book,
"The Forbidden Secret".

“Oh, good!”

“What rubbish! There’s NO conspiracy.”

“So you’ve read the book?”

“No, I’m not going to.”

“I believe some information in there will interest you, David. Why not
examine it, phone me again, then we’ll talk?”

By now, the caller was speaking over me. I replaced the receiver.

Clearly, dear Mr Nicholls was angry. Was it because the book was awakening
some of Lucifer’s slaves from under his control?

In spite of best intentions, the dear man was objecting from a lack of
knowledge.

But sadly, his mind was closed.

While others were benefitting, this poor man was unwilling to look at
something that could change his life for the better. One had to feel sorry
for him.

SKEPTIC 2

My mind drifted back to an email received just a few days earlier – this
time, from a religious person going public, Walt Brown. (So he won't mind
me quoting him.)

It pivoted on the discovery of a massive ship at more than 6,000 feet altitude
in the mountains of Turkey.

Some years ago I had raised objections against such a find having been made.
But I don't mind admitting that my objections at that time were shot down
with good, solid evidence - which I saw with my own eyes after I launched an
expedition to the site.

But now dear Walt got into the act. He snatched up that same old, worn out
misinformation that had initially misled me, and was now bandying it around.

For the good work Walt does in his own field I commend him. However, when a
man encroaches into spheres in which he is not an expert, he is on a
slippery slide.

Because of his responsibility to others who trust him, he deserved to be
updated on the facts. So I wrote respectfully to Walt, sending him the
information he needed.

His response stunned me: “I am too busy to look at the evidence” - and he
would continue to spread the misinformation.

WHAT DO THEY HAVE IN COMMON?

Now, here you have two precious men – one an atheist, and the other religious.
What do they have in common?

1. Each occupies a position of trust.
2. Each chooses to ignore important evidence.

Of course, you can balance that with other skeptics honest enough to change
their position after they dig deeper and see the more complete picture.

Here are letters from two of them:

SKEPTIC 3

“Someone I trusted almost had me convinced your discoveries were merely
sensational, working on the general gullibility of the unwary public.

“I then decided to investigate what you really had to say. I was very
embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I learned my lesson. I believe there is
enough evidence for these finds.” Gary Southwell, South Australia.

Thankyou, Gary. Your honesty should be precious to us all.

SKEPTIC 4

Nowe, here's another skeptic...

“Due to criticisms from a local organization, I disbelieved your discoveries.
I was convinced that you and your colleague Ron were both crooks!

“But I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and decided to
investigate your claims.

"I have just finished reading your book, and wish to thank you for yours and
others' efforts. Our small family are now fully persuaded that your findings
are really very real. We are recommending your books to any we know.

“Please accept my apologies for passing judgment against you, without first
investigating”   G. Harris, Queensland

THE DIFFERENCE

Do you notice something about these last two guys?

1. They were willing to examine the evidence.
2. Their honesty rewarded them.

As a matter of fact, the general reaction of the public at large (and a good
proportion of the media) is increasingly positive about our discoveries. And
worldwide, the interest of the public is growing, as other investigators go
out to physically check on the findings.

IS IT WORTHWHILE?

Yes, when you put all the pieces together, it becomes evident that there are
certain archaeological discoveries which have a direct bearing on what is
happening in our world today - and can benefit you right now!

It is life-changing stuff! And that is what I love about this work.

Just get this, from the thousands of emails coming in:

       * My nephew was enslaved by drug addiction. He watched your videos
         and is now free.   S.A.

       * My belief was one of scepticism. I was reluctantly point by point
         won over. Toward the end of your book I was convinced.   A.M.

       * As I watched your video, the whole jigsaw that had always had a big
         piece missing was suddenly complete.  U.T.

       * You threw me a life jacket before this ship could sink all the way.
         Now I have some life jackets of my own and I’m trying to throw them
         to anyone who will take hold.  Ramon Hontiveros, prison inmate

       * I was skeptical of your work. After reading some of the compelling
         evidence, I needed to know more. I ordered your book and now I am
         HOOKED.  Greg W.

JUST IN CASE YOU NEED IT

This information did not just fall into my lap. It cost me over $30,000 to
get this for you. And my team and I risked our lives for it. But now I see
lives being changed I know it was worthwhile.

Anyway, I have compressed it all into a monster-sized book. "Discoveries:
Questions Answered" examines the hundreds of questions relating to the
Discoveries, including the arguments of the skeptics, in minute detail.

Containing about as much information as a normal 1,000 page book, it
includes private correspondence, scientific reports, photographs and
privileged investigation of unpublished material.

Particular topics covered: the claimed discoveries of Noah’s Ark; the lost
cities of Sodom and Gomorrah; the Egyptian pharaoh’s drowned army on the floor
of the Red Sea; the true Mount Sinai; the Ark of the Covenant.

If you would like detailed access to this information, here is where to go:

For the e-book version, go to http://www.beforeus.com/shopcart_ebooks.html
Scroll down to Item No. 38

For the physical book see http://www.beforeus.com/shopcart_hc.html
Scroll down to Item No. 50.

THE FINAL WORD

Any critic who has not examined this information in depth is unqualified to
pose as an authority on these discovery claims. I now challenge every critic
on earth to try and refute this evidence.

I wish you a good week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment